Considerations for Those Looking to Travel this Summer
6 Coronavirus Traveling Tips
• Clean and wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
• Bring hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• If you have to be in contact with others, remember to keep six feet of physical distance between you and others.
• Wear a cloth face-covering in public.
• Pick up food at drive-thru’s, curbside restaurant service, or stores.