Argent@Home (online banking)
From the ArgentCU.org website, go to the Argent@Home log-in box
- In the Username field – enter your 6 digit account number
- In the Password field – enter your current 4 digit PIN
- After your information has been validated, you will complete the registration process by selecting a new User Name and Password
- You will receive a one-time security passcode via phone or email.
- Usernames must be six (6) characters long and contain at least one (1) letter
- Passwords must be at least six (6) characters and contain a mix of letters, numbers or symbols
- Passwords are case sensitive
- You will no longer see your personal image and passphrase. Instead, you will receive a one-time security passcode via phone, text or email whenever the device you are logging-in on is not registered by our system.
- When you access e-Statements the first time within the upgraded Argent@Home system, it is necessary for you to re-consent to view eStatements through home banking.
- Within the new Argent@Home, click on “Additional Services”, then click on “eStatements”.
Pay@Home (online bill pay)
- For current bill pay users, all of your existing merchant and payment information will convert to the new system.
- Any bills previously scheduled to be paid or those set-up for automatic payments will be paid from the new system with no interruption in service.
- If you had previously set-up any External Account Transfers within the Pay@Home system, those items will not convert within Pay@Home. As an alternative, you will have the opportunity to set them up within the Argent@Home (online banking) system.
Mobile Apps and Mobile Deposit
- As noted above, the mobile apps and mobile deposit are part of the overall systems upgrade. Due to this upgrade, mobile deposits will be unavailable from Thursday, April 27th through Monday, May 1st .
- The new mobile apps include apps for the Apple and Android operating platforms.
- You must be a registered Argent@Home (online banking) user to use mobile banking.
- You may download the new apps by simply searching for Argent Credit Union in the Apple App Store or in Google Play after May 1st .
TransAct (audio response) (804) 275-6259
- If you are currently enrolled in TransAct, you will need to re-enroll on May 2nd using your account number, the last 4 digits of your SS # and your full birthdate. You must then pick a new PIN. Going forward, you will be prompted for account number, the last 4 of your SS # and PIN.
- Please enroll on May 2nd, with the account you use most as our new system will be able to access all accounts you are joint on with the one login.
- When asked by the system to enter your Account ID, please refer to the Account IDs chart below:
- This is now a self-enrollment platform so there is no need to visit a branch or call to gain access.