Easy Debit Card Management
Now you can proactively manage your debit card account anytime, anywhere through your smart phones with CardValetTM. CardValetTM lets you safeguard your cards from fraud with customized alerts and the ability to set limits on cards.
Getting started is easy. Simply download CardValet from Google PlayTM or the App StoreSM, then you can:
- Turn your debit cards on or off from your smartphone
- Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type, etc.
- Set limits for spending – great for parents or employers
- And set other features
- Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores
- Card on/off setting: When the card is “on,” transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder’s usage control settings. When the card is “off,” no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back “on.” This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder’s location (using the phone’s GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Interactive alerts: CardValet can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
- Financial features: CardValet also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs
Available now for download in the App Store and Google Play.
How long does the app stay logged in if you don’t log out?
The app automatically logs the user off in 10 minutes.
How will names appear on the card within the app?
Names are displayed as last name then first name (e.g. Smith John).
Can I block all international transactions?
Yes. International transactions can be blocked using the “International” location control. Transactions will be limited to the United States.
How long does it take for a control or alert setting to take effect?
Control settings take effect as soon as the “Updating Information” message in the app stops.
Does the app show recent transaction history?
Yes, the app shows the last 30 card-based transactions posted within the last 15 days..
What type of transactions display in CardValet?
CardValet only shows the transactions that are performed with the card. It does not show transactions that are done without using the card, such as teller transactions, or bill pay on the account.