GreenPath Financial Wellness
Making Your Financial Goals Happen, Together
As a valued member of Argent, we are committed to serving you and care about your financial health. To support you in meeting your financial goals, we’ve partnered with trusted national non-profit GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer you free individualized counseling, guidance, and educational resources.
GreenPath has more than 60 years of experience helping people build financial health and resiliency. Their NFCC and HUD-certified counselors give you options to manage credit card debt, student loans, and homeownership.
As a member of Argent, you can receive:
- Financial Counseling – You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They’ll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services – If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath Debt Management Plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services – Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, homebuyer counseling, rental counseling, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review – Learn how to read your personal credit report, how a credit score is calculated, and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling – Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision which is best for you.
GreenPath counselors are here to help!
Are you ready to start on the road to improved financial health? Call GreenPath today at 877-337-3399 and one of their kind, caring, NFCC-certified counselors will help you develop an action plan to make informed financial decisions and find your path to a bright financial future. It’s free, no-pressure, and 100% confidential.
GreenPath Telephone Counseling Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Eastern
Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern
Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Eastern
Want them to call you instead? Request a call from a GreenPath counselor today!